Re: [riena-dev] New "disabled" LnF

Hi Elias,

we have two things coming. One is that LnF will allow you to specify the alpha level the color that we draw over the control. (thats actually what we do to make look more in the background).

The intention is really that this covers the whole area including the border. Heiko Barth invested quit some time to get so far. I think he failed to overwrite on the border for the fields where that is still more visible. You can certainly add a bug for this. However it seems that we currently dont know a solution how to draw over the border of a control. Maybe you have more luck on this.

christian

Am 30.11.2009 um 23:11 schrieb Elias Volanakis:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I like the new "disabled" Look-and-Feel, but I noticed that sometimes
> the widget border is grayed out and sometimes not - see screenshot
> from the Marker demo. Not sure if it is only on vista... I think the
> LnF would look better if it was more consistent regarding the border
> treatment.
>
> Is this still work in progress, or should I open a bugzilla for this?
>
> Kind regards,
> Elias.
>
> --
> Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | http://eclipsesource.com