[riena-dev] Commit rights for Erich Achilles have been expired

rt.riena Committers,
Christian Campo has expired the commit rights for Erich Achilles
(eachilles).  The reason for this change is:

Erich has contributed many cool features to Riena but has since moved to
another projectteam. So since he cant contribute anymore to Riena, I'd like
to thank him and remove him from the committer list.

I propose to add him to the Committer Emeritus list.

To honor Erich Achilles's contributions to the project, Christian Campo has
nominated Erich Achilles for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top