[riena-dev] Suggestion: please reduce warnings from CorrespondingLabelMapper

When invoking many of our demos or snippets (example
SnippetMasterDetails001), I get a lot of these warnings:

2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labeltxtLast' could not be found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labelmdRemoveButton' could not be
found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labelmdTable' could not be found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labelmdApplyButton' could not be
found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labelmdNewButton' could not be
found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'labeltxtFirst' could not be found
2009.09.08 18:14:36 PDT Elias@IBMTPT61 WARN [main]
org.eclipse.riena.ui.ridgets.uibinding.CorrespondingLabelMapper
Corresponding Label with ridgetID: 'label' could not be found

Can we please disable this? I don't this it is valid to assume EVERY
widget has a corresponding label...

Just my opinion,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | EclipseSource Portland
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | http://eclipsesource.com

Back to the top