Re: [riena-dev] Latest LnfManager causing test failures

Sorry, mea culpa!
I caused this mess! Should be gone now!

Tschüß,
Stefan

Elias Volanakis wrote:
Hi everybody,

in AllTests / AllFastTests there currently 30+ failing tests.

I've found out it is caused by the newest LnfManager. The problem is
that we use setLnf / setDefaultLnf in the tests. However these methods
now dispose the old lnf - making it impossible to return to the
previous state. Is it possible to avoid that?

There is also an issue with LnfManagerTest, which seems to not return
the LnfManager to the previous working state (see testDispose()).

Please have a look.

Thanks,
Elias.

Back to the top