[riena-dev] NavigationNode block logic...

Just wondering: is there a special reason why
NavigationNode#notifyBlockedChanged() also checks for activation?

private void notifyBlockedChanged() {
		for (L next : getListeners()) {
			next.block((S) this, isBlocked() && isActivated());
		}
		for (ISimpleNavigationNodeListener next : getSimpleListeners()) {
			next.block(this, isBlocked() && isActivated());
		}
	}

I would like to reduce this to isBlocked() since I need the ability to
block ANY node (not just the currently active):

private void notifyBlockedChanged() {
		for (L next : getListeners()) {
			next.block((S) this, isBlocked());
		}
		for (ISimpleNavigationNodeListener next : getSimpleListeners()) {
			next.block(this, isBlocked());
		}
	}

Any extra insights are appreciated.

Thanks,
Elias.

--
Elias Volanakis | Technical Lead | EclipseSource Portland
elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | +1 503 929 5537 | http://eclipsesource.com

Back to the top