From: Florian Pirchner <florian.pirchner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/7/29
Subject: AbstractSWTRidgetTest.testSetFocusable()
To: Riena Developers list <riena-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

i have a strange behavior of the testMethod AbstractSWTRidgetTest.testSetFocusable().

If i run my SpinnerRidget tests on win vista as an emulated os on osx, the test sometimes fails. But if i am setting a breakpoint to this method and debug it step by step everything is ok.
If i run the tests directly on osx carbon, it always fails. The duration osx needs to finish the tests is about 3-4 times faster.

May there be some kind of a timing problem in the test? I tried to analyse it, but it requires currently to detailed knowledge of swt eventhandling for me.

Thanks, Flo

Back to the top