[riena-dev] LnF rocks

hi rienaers,

now I have finished (for this stage of my app) the LnF issues,
which means I managed to fullfill most of the requirements of the graphics agency

the good thing: next time you'll hopefully get no new bugzillas labeled with [lnf] :-)
the bad thing: I have entered some more [lnf] bugzillas ;-)

because 1.1.0 is finished for galileo I'll be one of the first trying riena 1.2.0 milestones
to get a real good looking lnf

I was very impressed about the riena lnf possibilities and think it was a good decision
to choose riena UI + Navigation + LnF as base of my enterprise applications

thx you all

ekke
btw: I'll report about this in my blog next weeks in detail
--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect

Back to the top