[riena-dev] Riena CVS

Hi Riena-devs

now after 1.1.0.RC1 is finished, we did not only tag the projects in CVS but we also branched all projects. The branch v20090520_1_1_0_release_branch is meant for everything that goes in Galileo, while head is now open for everything that goes into Riena 1.2.

Changes in the branch should be sync with me before they are committed. So we expect to mainly fix setup, build etc issues, or change samples and demos. Except for on bug/problem with Mac OS X not changes in the framework are currently planned there.

cheers
christian

Back to the top