[riena-dev] Riena UI and CheatSheets

did you ever thought about using Eclipse Cheat Sheets together with Riena UI ?

should I open a bugzilla request or is it already on the schedule
- or will it not work ?

thx for info

ekke
btw: just finished first release of my riena client app used as prototype
for my openArchitectureWare Xtend templates to generate the whole
app with navigation and CRUD funtionality  from entity uml model.
now some work on the templates (and some work for flo to integrate
the redView composites and controller)
think I can show some cool things at stammtisch next week

Back to the top