AW: [riena-dev] RienaDialog vs DialogView

Hi Elias,

looking at the references it appears that a RienaDialog is a part of a DialogView and used by nobody else.

A DialogView is similar to a SubModuleView: it contains widgets and it is associated with a controller into which Ridgets are injected to control the widgets. The difference is the relation to the actual SWT container. A SubModuleView *is* a SWT ViewPart while a DialogView *has* a RienaDialog which is a subclass of the JFace Dialog.

This appears to be an inconsistency. Maybe we could change the DialogView to be a subclass of org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog but that would require some refactoring since DialogView already has a superclass.

Hope that clears things up a bit...
Carsten