[riena-dev] UI Job with Progress from Handler?

Hi there,

I’m trying to run a job from a Handler (extends AbstractHandler) and, while the job does run without error, I’m not seeing any progress (either statusline or dialog etc…)

I’ve tried running it as both a regular eclipse Job and a UIJob, but still no progress. I see in the UIProcess sample of the example client that the jobs are run from a view controller and make use of the getNavigatorNode() call to set a property. Is there someway that I can still get the progress updates without running from a view controller?

Thanks

Todd

Todd Lee

Member of Technical Staff