[riena-dev] Shared view between subapplications?

Title: Shared view between subapplications?

Hi there,

Just wondering if it's possible to share a single view (ViewPart extension) between two sub applications? My case has two subApplications (basic and advanced) that presents the users with different levels of detail in the perspective. I'd like to create module groups in each sub application, and use some UIFilters to hide navigation nodes in the basic view. I'm still trying to wrap my head around some of the navigation paradigms in Riena, so I don't know if this is really a recommended method.

Is what I'm talking about possible? Can I use a single view, and if I can, do I need multiple assemblies? Thanks as always for any pointers here.

Cheers,
Todd

Back to the top