Re: [riena-dev] Interface not visible from class loader!

Thank you!

The OSGi seems too difficult to understand, after fix this problem, I found the other problem, the client:
Caused by: com.caucho.hessian.client.HessianRuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://127.0.0.1:8080/dwserver/test/testService?testPermission&RID-ec4fu9wy

But I am sure the HttpServer started, the server's BundleActivator is started, and the service is registered,

private void startTestService(BundleContext context) {
  props.put(RSDPublisherProperties.PROP_REMOTE_PATH,
    "/dwserver/test/testService");

  regTestService = context.registerService(ITestService.class.getName(),
    testService, props);

  System.out.println("test service registered.");
}

I saw the console output.

Regards,
Yau