Re: AW: [riena-dev] Riena with 3.5 M5 target

Volanakis, Elias schrieb:
BTW, all tests are green now.

@Ekke: I'm not sure what you mean with "download of riena only components" ?
I meant downloads like
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/rt/riena/Riena-1.0.0.zip
The quickest way to get the latest stuff if to check-out from head.
yes - of course I can do it this way - the zip was only very convenient:
download and put the bundles into my target platform ;-)

...always much work to combine the latest versions of Riena, Easybeans, LogBack, SLF4J, Equinox, Hibernate, ... so I always prefer to download a zipped version of bundles instead of checking out all those projects, exporting plug-ins... using 3.5 some things will be better because PDE export is more flexible with cycles I have to live with
because of 3rd party bundle-structures

Current code compiles against 3.4 and 3.5 target (equinox + rcp). My understanding is that the next milestone will be based on 3.5.
:-)

ekke

Back to the top