[riena-dev] Riena 1.0.0.RC2 and 1.0.0

Hi Rienaers,

we have just placed the tag for Riena 1.0.0.RC2. Build, JUnit tests and everything looks good. Its currently uploading into the big cloud (the download space) at eclipse.org.

Tag is v20090122_1_0_0_RC2.

If have also create a branch for all projects with the name V20090122_1_0_0_branch. All changes that should make it into the release next week must go into this branch.

On the HEAD we will now start with development for Riena 1.1.0. No automatic merge for changes back to HEAD is planned. So make sure that you make all changes that you do in the branch also in the HEAD version.

Make sure I am aware of anything (beyond comment changes) that you commit to the branched code.

thanks
christian

Back to the top