[riena-dev] Milestone 1.0.0.M6 and plans for 1.0

Hi Rienaer,

in preparation for our milestone I did a little bit of reorganisation in the Riena Wiki. The Riena Getting started page now only lists the steps to install and get started.

The main page now lists all the topics for which we already have some documentation. (there are quit a number of them)

Its all in here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Project

Please check if you all agree with that modified structure.

I removed the project plan from that wiki page since that already exists in the project metadata and is visible on our homepage (in the about section)

As published in there (the metadata) we are now aiming at a 1.0 Release for end of January 2009. The IP Log in its current state has been sent to the IP Team who will review it and give its ok. That is an requirement to schedule a release review. My understanding is that we will not add any more third party components to Riena until end of January.

christian campo

Back to the top