Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Hoch, Holger
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2008 17:12
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: [riena-dev] [poll] name for new package

Hello Riena Developers,

to better separate the implementation of  the navigation (eg navigation nodes, ISubModuleNode) from definition and creation  of the corresponding view/controller pairs in the work area some types (like SubModuleViewBuilder or SwtViewProvider) should be refactored and moved into separate packages.
Current name proposals (in no order of priority):
- contentarea
- workarea
- workingarea
- ? your proposal here ?

Please make your vote until Thursday, 13.11. 22:00 GMT.

Cheers,
--Holger

Back to the top