Re: [riena-dev] Remote Services

Hi Sofya,

I assume you are using M5 from today ? Yes createAndRegisterProxy still has 3 parameters and the example should work. (in M4 it had 4 parms but we removed the last parameter in the M5 again).

Did you look at the description at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Getting_started ? It shows you step by step how to import a simple Remote service example from the Riena platform and get it running. Then simply look at the source code and there you have it.

If that doesnt help, let me know
christian