[riena-dev] Riena Milestone 1.0.0.M5 is out

Hi Riena,

the latest 1.0.0.M5 milestone is finished and ready for download. Find all the details at http://www.eclipse.org/riena/ and also in the Getting Started section of the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_Getting_started .

On popular request, we not only supply the complete target platform as download (~ 31 MB) but also a download zip with only the Riena bundles (~4,6 MB).

Find all the New and Noteworthy info at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_New_And_Noteworthy#M5 .

Again we managed to add many many more testcases to our distribution (1130 testcases), added more functionality and polished the existing one.

christian campo

Back to the top