[riena-dev] DataBinding, Lists and PojoObservables

Here's something new I found and wanted to share:

I discovered that in the 3.4 Databinding there is PojoObservables
factory to bind to POJOs (i.e. classes with set/get but without property
change listener support).

Unfortunately it does not work correctly with Lists in all cases (see
Bug 244098 if interested).

Eventually (and if the bugs get fixed) this might be a "standard"
replacement for our own UnboundPropertyWritableList.

Kind regards,
Elias.

Back to the top