Re: [riena-dev] Extension injection

Christian Campo schrieb:
Hi Ekke,

right, but I think what he wanted is to access on the client extensions that he defined on the server. Since he like the magic that we do for Services where you can transparently access a service on the server from the client as if it was a local service, he was hoping to access extensions that are defined on the server in a similar way.

hmmmm

then you had to find a way to propagate extension points from the server to the client
would not be so easy ;-)

ekke

Back to the top