[riena-dev] Riena UI

hi, riena developers,

it was easy for me to decide, that I'll use Riena Remote Services and Riena ObjectTransactions in my upcoming ERP solution.

alone these parts are worth to use Riena :-)

In the meantime I got my server part running using EasyBeans as EJB3 - OSGI - Container,
now its time to make decisions about UI and then to make my app running from UI to Database.

I have some questions to understand Riena UI.

I know that you have reduced much flexibility of the IDE, which would confuse a normal business user.

I like your markers, validation, etc.

am I right:
* there's only Toolbar on top, but not inside the views

But I dont know what will be possible using Riena:

per ex.
* can I drag'n'drop from the left part to the 'main' view ?
* can I doubleclick the 'main' view to get full size ?

and most important for me:

if I design a view using a Designer like Instantiations SWT designer,
what have I to do to use this view 'inside' Riena ?

excuse my 'dumb' questions, but I dont know your old Swing app and I dont have documentation about Riena UI

thx
--

ekkehard gentz
software-architect