Re: AW: [riena-dev] Riena New & Noteworthy?

would be also great to get some documentation what already is in M3
otherwise its not so easy to understand without knowing the old swing app
or any whitepapers / documentation about the GUI concepts

remoting was easier to follow walking thru the code ;-)

ekke

Christian Campo schrieb:
Elias,

thanks for reminding me, that I forgot to add the page. Please Riena committers, add your changes that are relevant for the M4 Milestone to this page here

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Riena_News_And_Notewory

I have started with a few topics, add or modify. Please also add topics that are already done but where after the M3 milestone....

thanks

christian campo