Re: [riena-dev] Binding of Ridgets: Ridget-Setters obsolete?

+1 in general....

however what is the strategy for existing code. Do they get a compile or runtime error (not so nice) or can we rather deprecate the DefaultBindingManager (maybe display a message in the console that you are using a deprecated thing) and make the InjectAllAtOnceBindingManager the default. Is it necessary
to call it DefaultBindingManager for that ?

christian