[remus-dev] Remus project status

Greetings Remus developers!

What is the status of the project.

Dash statistics show that there hasn't been a commit against the project in at least nine months. Dash does its work based on values provided in the project metadata; please make sure that the project metadata is correct.

The project currently uses CVS. The webmasters will shut down CVS on December 21/2012. If Remus is still a viable project, then it needs to migrate to Git before that date [1].

The project home page provides external download links. All projects must provide primary downloads from eclipse.org. It is acceptable to provide links to external downloads, but there are some rules governing how they are presented [2]. Please fix this ASAP.

Your external page shows that Remus 0.3 has been "released". There is a release process at Eclipse that has not to my knowledge been followed. If you need assistance, please let me know.

The project metadata shows a tentative release in 2010 that never happened. What is the current release plan?

Is this project still viable? Is it time to retire Remus?

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git/Migrating_to_Git
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Links_to_non-eclipse.org_content