[recommenders-dev] Archiving Code Recommenders?

Hi (to whoever still reads recommenders-dev), hi Technology PMC,

I just noticed that Eclipse Code Recommenders is a committer-less
project [1]; apparently, Marcel, the project lead, has also resigned and
is no longer a committer on the project. AFAICT, he didn't initiate a
Termination Review or announce his resignation here or on
technology-pmc, so I wonder how to proceed now?

Does it fall to the PMC to initiate a Termination Review [2] and archive
the project. Also, I am a bit unsure whether the incubator needs to be
terminated in a separate step. (Like its parent project, the Code
Recommenders Incubator is committer-less now [3]).

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.recommenders/who>
[2] <https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#6_2_6_Archived>