[recommenders-dev] Resigning as committer to Eclipse Code Recommenders

Hi fellow committers,

I am afraid I have to resign as committer to Eclipse Code Recommenders;
I simply don't have time enough in my (not so) new job to work on Code
Recommenders anymore, even if it just means small things like keeping
the build green or occasionally telling someone in Bugzilla that "yes,
this is a known issue".

@Marcel: As project lead, can you please initiate the necessary
(virtual) paperwork? Thank you.

Best wishes,