[recommenders-dev] Possible Jayes Extension With bigdecimal

Hi developers,
Something we haven't tried yet is extending Jayes to use BigDecimal instead of doubles or floats. That should be a relatively straight forward extension, and maybe can help with the problems that are encountered with bigger models (not memory-wise obviously, but NumericalInstabilityException-wise). The extension necessary would be a new subclass of ArrayWrapper. We would need to check how this affects performance.
Anyone who wants to give it a try?

Regards,
Michael

Back to the top