Re: [recommenders-dev] [Jayes] Any Suggestions to Solve Heap Space Problem

Hi Ekin,
BayesNet has no API for using floats, you  will have to subclass BayesNode and make a version of setProbabilities that uses a FloatArrayWrapper instead of DoubleArrayWrapper, and use the deprecated BayesNet.addNode to add it to the network (instead of BayesNet.createNode)

Regards, Michael