Re: [recommenders-dev] Eclipse set up

Hi Yasett,

> My  name is Yasett and I want to become a contributor to Eclipse Code
> Recommenders (and also other Eclipse projects, once I have more
> experience ;) )

great. Have a look at the bugs marked with helpwanted on our Bugzilla
[1]. If one of them looks interesting to you, please report back on this
list so that we can point you in the right direction.

> So far, I have followed the instructions in this link:
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/
> <http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/>
> After I installed Eclipse Oomph, the Eclipse version that launched did
> not have any projects on the Workspace. Do I have to import the
> code-recommenders source code as a separate step? Am I missing something?

We'll look into this.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]
<https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&keywords=helpwanted%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=13734851&product=Recommenders&query_format=advanced>

--
Codetrails GmbH
The knowledge transfer company

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt