[recommenders-dev] Eclipse set up

Hi everyone!

My  name is Yasett and I want to become a contributor to Eclipse Code Recommenders (and also other Eclipse projects, once I have more experience ;) )

So far, I have followed the instructions in this link: http://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/about/
After I installed Eclipse Oomph, the Eclipse version that launched did not have any projects on the Workspace. Do I have to import the code-recommenders source code as a separate step? Am I missing something?

I sent the screenshots of my installation attached to this mail, so you can see my configurations.

Thanks in advance,

Yasett