Re: [recommenders-dev] Question about Jayes

Hi Bruno,
You can try GeNIe https://dslpitt.org/genie/wiki/GeNIe_Documentation
Jayes has support for their xdsl format, and GeNIe has support for various formats. So you can import in your format, then export to xdsl. Alternatively contributions are always welcome ;-)
>From what program are these?

Regards, Michael

To whom it may concern:
To whom it may concern:To whom it
I'm developing a system and I'm considering to use bayesian networks. Until now, according to my research, using Jayes seems to be the best option for me. Considering that, I have a question: I have some bayesian networks modelled in .oobn and .net files. Is there any tool that I could use to import those files for Jayes' format?

Best regards,
Bruno Silva.