[recommenders-dev] New recommendation models available for Eclipse Mars

Hello recommenders-dev,

I've just deployed the latest recommendation models just in time for
Eclipse Mars. We now have 4,576 models for org.eclipse.* projects (and
the JRE, of course), compared to 3,775 models for Luna last year. Looks
like the Eclipse community was busy producing new plugins (or new major
versions of older plugins, anyway). :-)

If your model repository already is set to [1] all you need to do is
restart Eclipse. After the restart, the "Model Repositories" view should
show 4,576 shiny new coordinates. The new recommendation models will
then be downloaded on-demand within the next hour. But if you absolutely
can't wait, there's a "Delete downloaded models" option in the view's
menu (be aware that that forcibly clears a cache shared by all running
Eclipse instances).

As we changed the way we cluster recommendations under the hood,
percentages may have changed. If you think some recommendations are not
as good as they should be, please don't hesitate to open a bug [2].

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/models/mars>
[2] <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Recommenders>