Re: [recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Status Report for Week 23

Hello,

Akif, please open for this issue a new task in bugzilla.

Done. Now we can discuss this here (bug 469572).

At the moment we have the class "WorkspaceFileData" (see in [1]), which collects all files from the developer workspace. Depending on the workspace, can take this job longer (if you have a big workspace with a lot of projects/files).

Hence, I would suggest to move this code in an Eclipse job, which is started on the Eclipse start up. This job would collect all files and provide this data to his clients (through our interface class IDataPersistanceService).

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/49378/