[recommenders-dev] GSoC news reader

FYI, there is RSS-Owl [1] and RSS view [2]

In ECF we have been working on a forum integration [3] which currently supports NNTP but can be extended. Users can select something in the workbench and then press "Ask a question". Automatically, the question is posted in the correct forum. This was a GSoC project as well.

All this was done in the context of the "Aware workbench" ideas we had a few years ago [4]. Much of your work would fit in this concept.

Maybe helpful,

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top