Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC] News Weekly Report

Hi,
thanks Andreas for giving link to head update site, I wanted to add it, however I forgot. Of course any feedback is welcome, we're doing our best to provide only stable software. nonetheless bugs may occur ;)

Regards,
Paweł

> Thanks for reporting the progress. The screenshots look great!
>
> How can I install the plugin, so I can give it a try?

It's currently available (along with other Code Recommenders features)
for our head update site only:

  <http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head/>

Please be aware that head builds may be unstable at times, but I am sure
Pavel values any feedback you may have.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--