Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015

Hi Akif,

I would appreciate this, that sounds very good to me.

Last year we have done some first steps and have integrated BIRT in our infrastructure.
Also we have created some interest diagrams and I would continue the work here.

First, I would suggest to create more diagrams about the Eclipse usage.
Here we have to discuss, which other diagrams we need.

Also, we could optimize the current bar chart diagram.
At the moment we have the "Time Spent" diagram, which shows the performance for weekdays.
I would extend this for weeks, months, years etc.
Some statistical values in the diagrams would also be interesting like the median, quantile etc.

These are some first ideas, feedback is welcome!

Greeting,
Tim

Hello,

my name is Akif and I have participated last year in Google Summer of Code 2014.
Last year I was involved in the project Developer Statistics, which is an incubator of Eclipse Code Recommenders. That was a really great time. I would like to repeat it this year.

It is possible to participate this year again in Dev Stats?
Last year I have worked on this project: Rich Data Visualization for Developer Statistics.
Maybe we can continue the work on this project?

Regards,
Akif