Re: [recommenders-dev] [error] Introduction to our new error reporting tool - test phase

Hi recommenders-dev,

I’ve released a new version on the HEAD update site. Thank you for testing and the feedback I got. If you are curious to see what get’s submitted check out the stacktrace dashboard  [1] (which is again empty ATM due to incompatible format changes). Please update to / install the latest version from the HEAD update site [2]. Thank you.

FWIW, we were actually already able to spot and fix a bug we likely hadn’t noticed without automated reporting...

Best,
Marcel

[1] http://recommenders.eclipse.org/dashboard/index.html#/dashboard/file/stacktraces.json
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head/