Re: [recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Weekly Status: Snippet Sharing Infrastructure

Hi,

this is the weekly status report for the GSoC 2014 project Snippet Sharing Infrastructure [1].

What I have done this week:
This week I continued my work on the improvements of the snippets view.

Bug 440622 - Snippets View should display repo name instead of url. (merged)
Bug 440730 - Move buttons on Snippets View to toolbar and context menu

Bug 438389 - Allow selection of repository in which to import new snippet

Bug 438684 - Remove repository on preference page should also delete snippet repo on disk.

What I have planned for the next week
:
I planed to continue the work on the changes described above (There are some smaller bugs to fix.)
Beside of that I planned to start writing some ui tests with swt-bot.

Regards,

Olav

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IKXw25w_LsM6xi1Lun48g7Trm_tat6Tgt4HIcVfUT4M/edit#heading=h.f5cmiw24j8xe

Back to the top