[recommenders-dev] Gathering Committer Information

Hi,

we are going to create a new page on the Code Recommenders website where we are going to list current and former committers to the Code Recommenders project and its incubators who made valuable contributions (e.g. significant features, time or fixes).

If you feel your contributions warrant your presence on that webpage, please provide us with some basic information about yourself that we can put on there.
To do so, you can create an entry in our Bugzilla via [1].

Please give a short(<250 characters) description of the contribution(s) you did for Code Recommenders.
Give a timespan in which you worked on Code Recommenders.
Attach a photo(>200x300 pixels, 2:3 ratio) of yourself.
Optionally include your website's url.

[1] - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Recommenders&component=Website&bug_severity=enhancement&short_desc=Committer%20Info%20NAME&rep_platform=All&op_sys=All

I'm hoping to hear from you
Johannes