Re: [recommenders-dev] [soc-dev] [GSoC] Templates weekly report

Hi,

This is the weekly report for the Templates project.

As I had my exam period this last weeks, I was not able to work on the project.
I will just skip to the "What the plan for this week is" part.

As mentioned in the previous mail, the next step now is to make the necessary changes in the grammar that will allow template keywords like 'newName' to be highlighted.
You can see more details here [1].

So the plan for this week is:

  • Make separate grammar rules for the template specific keywords that are used in java specific template variables.
    e.g. "newName" in < ${s:newName(String)} >
  • Highlight this keywords accordingly in the template highlight calculator.

Best Regards,
Stefan.

Back to the top