Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSoC] Logging Weekly Status

Hi,

This is the weekly status on the GSoC project Eclipse Logging.

Project description: The purpose of this project is to implement
a SLF4J based logging system that will allow to dynamically
configure log settings, provide a separate log view, persisting log
settings for all eclipse plug­ins. A more detailed discussion on the
inspiration for this project is on bugzilla [1]. The project proposal
doc is available on [2].

**Progress**

Update from last week, I have been able to port the initial code onto
recommenders.incubator.

Currently, I am working on a Eclipse Logger based backend for SLF4J.
I have already implemented the slf4j -> eclipse logger backend and currently
working on its integration with the main plugin. This can be tracked by gerrit link [3].

Hopefully, I will be able to show you some exciting features in the next week or two.

[3] https://git.eclipse.org/r/27524

Regards,
Ashwin

This is the weekly status on the GSoC project Eclipse Logging.

Project description: The purpose of this project is to implement
a SLF4J based logging system that will allow to dynamically
configure log settings, provide a separate log view, persisting log
settings for all eclipse plug­ins. A more detailed discussion on the
inspiration for this project is on bugzilla [1]. The project proposal
doc is available on [2].

At the moment I am working on porting my intial code from github to
eclipse repository. This is tracked by bugzilla entries [3] and [4].
I have put up a gerrit review request [5] in this regard.

Regards,
Ashwin

Back to the top