Re: [recommenders-dev] Incubators: Committer cleanup candidates

Hi Marcel,
I'm sorry, i could not participate in the committer elections. But i'm still willing to contribute to the project. Since the new GSoCers started their project, i could not figure out a point to entering the arena.
I was trying to get started with this but [1]. But my solution didn't work well. Later Olav Lenz was also trying to fixed it, but i think it's not been still fixed.
Even though i didn't participate the election, I'm following the mailing list and I'm aware of all recommenders updates. It's grate to see the Incubator is crowded with new GSoCers. But i still willing to be as a recommenders contributor. If you can show me an entry point, I'm ready to start. Or I'm quite ok with any other decision you are going to get. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Madhuranga Lakjeewa