[recommenders-dev] [GSoC] Livedoc Weekly Report 05

Title: [GSoC] Livedoc Weekly Report 05
Hi recommenders-dev,
Hi soc-dev,

this is your weekly status report for the GSoC 2014 project Livedoc [XXL].

What happened last week?

Last week I closed (resp. resolved) some bugs for the upcoming 0.10 release (2014-06-11):

Furthermore, I adapted the release planning (and therefore, bug target milestones) for my GSoC milestone #1 and #2.
At least, I tweaked a little bit my build configuration.

What will be (hopefully) done next week?

Next week I will implement a last feature enhancement for the Livedocc 0.10 release.
The aim is to let Providers parse their own command line arguments, so that each Provider is configurable on its own, independent from the options which the Livedoc core plugins can support.

This will enable the Google Analytics Provider, which you can use with your own Google Analytics Id to collect statistics from your Javadoc website visitors.
A short how-to will follow next week.

Best regards,
Patrick

Back to the top