[recommenders-dev] [soc-dev] [GSoC] Templates editor

Hi all,

This is just a friendly remainder that the Template editor for Snipmatch is now available as a separate feature.

Please note that it is under development and many of the cool features (like code proposals or local and global scoping) are still waiting to be implemented.

At the moment the main goal is to fully support the JFace Template language. As there are many constructs, and you could write code snippets for anything you’d like (as long as you write them in the JFace Template language), it is difficult to ensure that everything works right. Any feedback is highly appreciated at this point. 😊

Anyone who whishes to try it, can install it from the update-site [1].

If you find any bugs, or have any suggestions about things you’d like to see in the editor, you can file a bug report on Bugzilla ( the product is Recommenders.Incubator, the component is Snipmatch ) or send an e-mail on the list or to my personal e-mail address ( stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx ).

I’m looking forward to receiving feedback from you! 😊

Back to the top