[recommenders-dev] GSOC committer elections for Recommenders.Incubator

Greetings Technology-PMC,

we got three first-time GSOC students this year who will work on different incubator projects: org.eclipse.recommenders.privacy, .logging, and .stats. To reduce the burden to set up their projects on Github first and migrating to eclipse.org infrastructure later, and get the IP clean from the very first day, I’d like to nominate them as committers for Recommenders.Incubator immediately.

Since we had a different procedure in the past (a series of commits even in the incubator before starting the election) but Wayne suggested me to make them committers early, I’d like to ask for your „in advance +1“ for this procedure. If no vetos, I’ll initiate the elections on Monday.

Thank you!

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top