[recommenders-dev] GSoC 2014: Reminder (weekly status reports)

Hi all,

this is just a quick reminder for all our GSoC students about the weekly
status reports, which we asked you to see every Tuesday to
recommenders-dev and soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

While we are still in the community bonding period and probably not that
much code has been written yet, that doesn't mean there's nothign to
write about. So here's some things at least I would be very much
interested in reading:

- Roadmap and issues reports created in Bugzilla. There have been quite
a few issues created in the part couple of days, so having a list of
bugs (e.g., as a  Bugzilla query) would allow others to easily see
what's going on and join the discussion.

- Progress reports on learning a new technology (Xtext and BIRT being
the two technologies that come to my mind here, but there may be more.)

- Any screenshot or mockup. Pictures always help to communicate.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)