[recommenders-dev] Trouble with native proxy setting in Eclipse

Hi recommenders-dev,

the latest milestones update contains a new version of Aether which aims to fix several proxy issues. Unfortunately, we already know from one user that it does not solve his connection problems. If anyone is using or tried to use the native proxy provider with code recommenders (but failed), can you please report back to me and Andreas directly? We want to fix this issue by all means until Luna but need users that help us to reproduce this issue.

Thank you!

Back to the top