[recommenders-dev] Code Recommenders 2.0.7 available

Hi recommenders-dev,

we just released Code Recommenders 2.0.7 (to be shipped with Luna M7).
This is a minor maintenance release, which (besides the usual bugfixes)
offers two new features:

What's new?

- Our integration with Eclipse Mylyn is now ready for the stable update
site [1]. Previously only available through our milestone update site,
you can find a description of the feature here: [2]

- Eclipse Code Recommenders works with the older JDT 3.8 again, which
was shipped as part of Eclipse Juno.

You can find the full list of changes and fixes here [3].

And as always: Please install the latest milestone and use it in your
daily job and report any issues you may experience.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/stable/>
[2]