Re: [recommenders-dev] Getting error in pom.xml file in source code

Hi,

> Thank You for helping. Installing tycho connector resolved errors in
> pom.xml .Now these 10 errors remain mainly because
> org.eclipse.recommenders.tests.CodeBuilder and
> org.eclipse.recommenders.completion.rcp.it.MockedIntelligentCompletionProposalComputer
> these two classes cannot be found. How to solve this?

these classes are written in Xtend. I would guess that they either don't
compile properly or that the generated .java files don't end up in the
target/generated-sources/xtend folder.

Can you please have a look whether target/generated-sources/xtend is set
up as a source folder of the project org.eclipse.recommenders.tests and
whether there is a CodeBuilder.java in there?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)